in BRUSSELS - LAEKEN
Mission & responsibilities :
Your mission is to lead and co-ordinate the implementation of the Sport2Be project
at the Cité Modèle (Brussels / Laeken).
- You are responsible for the dynamics, the animation and the follow-up of the 2 sports fields (football and basketball. You manage the 2 pairs of sports coaches during the sports sessions on Wednesdays pm and Saturdays, while ensuring the respect for the philosophy of Sport2Be.
- You meet the families of the youths in their homes to make them aware of the purpose of the project as well as the professional integration programs that will grow with the registration of the Job2Be professional development platform.
- You participate actively in the organisation of the actions of the programs of the Sport2Be: visits of companies, training workshops, sports trips, …
- You create and maintain relations with the private and local actors established around the 2 sports areas for which you have the responsibility: schools, municipal authorities and services, associations and local missions, sports clubs, companies, ...
- You participate in the highlights of the association (seminars, training, sports tournaments, events, …).
- You keep an educational attitude in all circumstances, you listen to the youths’ needs.
Profile & job elements:
Desired skills :
- You have a bachelor in socio-professional integration, assistant in psychology, social assistant. Otherwise, a successful experience in the aforementioned fields.
- Training in sports or youth activities is recommended.
- You have recognized relational and mediation abilities.
- You have a proven competence in the field of professional integration and you know the world of business.
- You are familiar with MS Office computer programs.
You have an initial experience in the world of business or the voluntary sector. You have already hosted sports sessions in schools, clubs or social structures, towards an educational process. You have accompanied young people towards their orientation selection.
- Passionate about social issues and sports.
- Strong social fiber and attractiveness for the fieldwork with youths in a precarious situation.
- Professional, respectful of your engagements, organised and rigorous.
- Sense of dialogue, mediation, initiative and team spirit.
- Willingness to be part of the pioneers of this project.
- You are living or have lived in the Cité Modèle neighborhood or its close surroundings or, at the very least, know its environment very well.
- You ideally have the B permit.
- Bilingualism and benefit of employment assistance are undeniably additional assets.
- Cerificates of good contact required.
- Successive double fixed term contract (09/2019 – 06-2020) before an eventual contract for an indefinite period.
- Remuneration according to the candidate's experience.
- Work schedule: 38 hours / week from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Place of work: you will move indifferently in your area of intervention (Cité Modèle) and at the office for administrative work.
- Starting period: 04/2020.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org