in Brussels/Laeken - La Cité Modèle
Mission & responsibilities
- You ensure learning and coaching of team sports; essentially sports sessions of football and/or basketball.
- You inspire youths to want to register for the weekly sessions and pass on the values and the skills vital to their success.
- You care for the group when outside coaches come from time to time to teach initiation classes of rugby, hockey and street soccer.
- You set up sessions to promote the progression of young people, both in terms of technique and attitude.
- You keep an educational attitude in all circumstances, you listen to the needs of the youths.
- You keep the attendances and assess the attitude of the youths present in the session.
- You participate in the supervision of the events of the association.
Profile & job elements
Desired skills :
- Physical education teacher, or at least a state certificate or diploma attesting to your ability to lead youth sports groups.
- Good teaching skills and ability to set up sports animation sessions.
- You have already animated sports sessions in schools, clubs or social structures.
- You are able to work with a young audience from sensitive neighborhoods and participate in an educational process.
- Passionate about sports in general, football and basketball in particular.
- Professional and respectful of your commitments.
- Sense of dialogue and mediation, especially with a young audience.
- Strong social fiber.
- Willingness to be part of the pioneers of the Sport2Be project.
- You are living or have lived in the Cité Modèle neighborhood or its close surroundings or, at the very least, know its environment very well.
- You are able to certify a main occupation as a self-employed person or as an employee/worker (minimum 4/5th time) during the reference quarter (Quarter -3)
- You are available every Wednesdays pm and Saturdays during the day, during school periods.
- Bilingualism and the "first aid" certificate are additional assets.
- Cerificates of good contact required.
- Successive double fixed term contract, renewable on a yearly basis.
- Status of associative worker.
- Schedule: 11 hours/week (Wednesday, from 1pm to 5.30pm + Saturday from 9am to 3.30pm).
- Place of work: sports grounds of the Cité Modèle (Laeken).
- Starting period : 04/2020
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org